Board index Simulación Aérea DCS: World VEAO Eurofighter

VEAO Eurofighter

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:59 pm
Silver_Dragon User avatar
Expert Member
Expert Member

VEAO "confirma" el desarrollo en una versión militar del EuroFighter (Seguramente para la RAF), pero que devido a las restricciones, la versión "comercial" estará degradada.
http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2 ... ostcount=9
Guys,
As much as we would like to have fully functional military standards aircraft for the community, this simply isn't possible due to a lot of reasons, sensitivity being the main one.

We will "simulate" certain functions of the aircraft to give you the feeling of flying a Typhoon. These may be way off what the actual aircraft can deliver or how it functions from an avionics suite point of view, as has been said many times before.

Probably there are only a handful of people, Eddie being one of them, that will know that the real aircraft doesn't function the way our consumer version one will.

Even the EFM (PFM) we will develop for the consumer version will not be as realistic as the real aircraft due to sensitivity again but you know what, I doubt anyone on the forum has actually flown a Typhoon so you won't know anyway

It will look and feel and handle like a Typhoon so don't worry.

Yes we will simulate weapons that may not be in service yet and certain weapons we simply won't be able to do as per certain aircraft functions.

Eddie, on our last research trip and subsequent conversations since, we were told differently. Let's just leave it at that. Pete wasn't questioning what you do or where you are and I think it's best of we drop this subject due to sensitivity again. Let's catch up for a beer next time we're at Conny and we can discuss it there

Cheers,
Chris.
More news to the front

Post Tue May 31, 2016 10:10 pm
Silver_Dragon User avatar
Expert Member
Expert Member

Nuevas imagenes de partes del Eurofighter de VEAO

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2 ... ostcount=9
No worries guys.
I know there's not much to see right now.

Here's what I'm working on today...OSB's.

And can't remember if I posted this early wireframe of the new gear assembly.

More news to the front

Return to DCS: World